Skin-Breath® is a high quality, medical device to perform aesthetic carboxytherapy treatments. This impressive miniaturised CO2Pen has been designed to improve stretch marks and skin laxity.
Effects of CO2 on Treatment Area:
• Increased blood flow into the area treated
• Increasing Oxygenation and Oxygen delivery to the area treated
• Stimulating Collagen Production in the area of the stretch mark and increasing Collagen turnover
• Incresing Lipolysis in the treated area
A number of very small, fine needle, injections are made to the stretch marks, which delivers the CO2 to the skin underlying the stretch mark.
• 1 session is required every 2 - 3 weeks
• On average a treatment area requires 5 - 12 sessions
• Each treatment lasts 10 -15 minutes
• Results should be visible by session 3
Discounts available when booking bundles of treatments
Please contact our team to book an appointment one of our aesthetic specialist for a complementary consultation to discuss treatment options.